Residential Level II EV Charger Rebate Program
With the rising interest and availability of the electric vehicle (EV), RCEC’s Board of Trustees has approved a new addition to our rebate programs. We will be offering a $250.00 rebate to residential members of the cooperative for a Level II EV Charger. Details are as follows:
- Fill out the application completely. Incomplete applications will not be processed.
- Submit completed rebate application and a copy of your itemized receipt to : Roosevelt County Electric Cooperative, Inc., PO Box 389, Portales, NM 88130
- Rebate amount is $250.00
- Make sure you sign and date your application
- EV charger must be a Level II and installed at a residence Roosevelt County Electric Cooperative, Inc. provides electricity to.
- Charger must be UL listed
- Submit the completed rebate application within 90 days of purchase.
- Please allow 2 weeks for rebate processing.
- Once approved, rebate will appear as a credit on your next electric bill.
- Rebate program is subject to changes or cancellation without notice.
- For questions please call 575-356-4491.
Application will also have a copy of the general terms and conditions attached. Level II EV Charger Application